Tuesday, March 17, 2009

An Update...of sorts

So no major updates this week, just a couple of quick points.

  • I've started painting Zagstruk, but he will take some time. I want him to be the best thing in my army. I am chronicling my build to show how I work on Orks, and why it takes me freaking forever to paint them.
  • I'm also knee deep in my job hunt.
  • Battlestar Galactica ends this week. I'm thinking the only way to fill the gaping hole in my life with BSG ending is more 40K. So say we all.
  • Oh yeah, and my family tells me the weather outside is spring-like. The bright orb of fiery death in the sky frightens me, so I haven't experienced this so-called beautiful weather.
  • To make the time go by better as I start to inventory items for our plant closing, I've been playing a lot of the Dawn of War soundtrack. I wish I had the Dawn of War II soundtrack.
  • I've also been muttering "Dakka Dakka Dakka Dakka" a lot lately. I do not consider that a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment