Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ultramarines the Movie Greyscale Weapon Models

The first day back from vacation is always painful.  I like to equate it to a ton of bricks and a ton of Mondays sandwiching me in a crushing death blow that doesn't really kill me but make me wish I was dead.  Thus I would like to personally thank the people over at the Ultramarines the Movie site for making my return to reality a lot less painful with these greyscale models of the weapons that have, until now, been just seen in thoroughly awesome concept art.

The imagery isn't as cool as seeing a new Purity Seal, but it's really helping to show how they are working to flesh out the art from it's 2D conceptual phase to a 3D modeled look.  Plus, and maybe this is just me, but I love the idea that like our beloved miniatures the artwork starts as a gray model.
You can see all the greyscale models in the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment