Wednesday, November 16, 2011

40K Neotube - Fan Made Lord Inquisitor Trailer

So a fan crafted a CGI animated fan film for Warhammer 40,000 called The Lord Inquisitor.

I'll just say this.  After Ultramarines The Movie, I was skeptical that a movie would ever be made that had the epic grand gothic flavor of 40K.  Ultramarines was OK.  It wasn't as great as I'd hoped, but it didn't suck.  It did well enough in all facets to be enjoyable, but didn't stand out enough to lend itself to the greatness I'm sure most 40K fans hoped for.  This guy has animated a movie that looks better than Ultramarines, the scope is much larger, it features vehicles so less walking (badly animated walking at that), this LOOKS like the movie was hoping for when Ultramarines  was announced.  Other than being nowhere near Ultramarines in voice acting (Codex had a great cast put together) this movie looks like pure win to me.

You can learn more about this fan film at its site.

No comments:

Post a Comment