Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ultramarines The Movie Concept Art Revealed


I just got the latest e-mail newsletter for Ultramarines The Movie and lo there was in the newsletter a link to some revealed concept art.  The art is the entrance to the Codex Chapel, and I have to say it's just another bit of news that has me excited about this movie.  Sadly it also said the next steps were recording voice actors and creating story boards.  So it appears the movie is farther off than I had hoped.

See the art after the jump




3 comments:

  1. I shudder to think of the decision making process that ultimately settled on a pretty generic, pretty bland *hallway* as the first piece of concept art to reveal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at it as a start. I wouldn't expect the first piece of art revealed to be an Ultramarine, or a bad guy (since we don't even know what race they are using). Maybe a building or something, but you have to start somewhere, and this is where they picked. and I'm still excited about this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully it works out. It would be awesome, and I think totally feasible, to have something at least at the level of the better episodes of Batman: The Animated Series---simple enough for kids, just smart enough for adults. Starting a franchise of shows or films in that vein would be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete