Monday, September 21, 2009

400 pt challenge update - Howl Like a Wolf

I've been sick, and my mind has been battered by the warp. I have pulled myself out of my delusional state long enough to post pics of the my buddy Chris' army for the 400 point challenge.

For those who are unfamiliar, my friends and I - in an attempt to give us motivation to paint - have embarked on a 400 point challenge. We are painting 400 point value armies to then combat each other so that I can win and rub it into them.




Recently I posted a couple pics of what I had done and what my friend Steve had done. I had planned after that post to make a big push to get my Stormboyz done...and I did...I pretty much finished up the rokkit packs, but then I went down with this debilitating cold.

In the meantime, Chris sent pics of what he's done with his Space Wolf army:



Enjoy the pics, and I'm going to go back to sleep where I'll continue to do battle with my mind against an onslaught of fevered dreams and warp induced mania. And maybe someday soon I'll have the strength and energy to paint again.

1 comment:

  1. It's worth mentioning that Chris is intentionally not doing the typical Space Wolf Grey color scheme. His rationale being they'll be from the Iron Wolf great company and so they need something more heavy-metal looking. ;)

    ReplyDelete