Wednesday, March 3, 2010

40K Neotube - 3/3/10

Ah March.  Spring is in the air, snow is melting, supposedly it's going to warm up eventually, and Chaos Rising is imminent.  To commemorate I have a Chaos Rising video set.  It's the live event that XFire hosted a couple weeks ago.  Since this is a couple weeks old, let me explain why I am just now getting to it through the following timeline.

February 18, 2010:  XFire hosts a live video event allowing everyone to see Chaos units in action.
February 18, 2010: I'm at work and can't watch the live video feed.
February 24, 2010: New video hits highlighting the new heroes for the existing factions in DoW II, I hold off on the history of paint, but also on Chaos units in action as well.
February 28, 2010: I stub my toe, it has nothing to do with this timeline, but it still hurts today.
March 3, 2010: New live event at XFire today, again I'm at work so I can't watch it.
March 3, 2010: To make up for it I'm posting the first event as found in multiple parts but embeddable.

The vids are after the jump.








No comments:

Post a Comment