Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ultramarines the Movie Concept Art Restores My Soul After a Long Week

I'm not going to lie, the last week and a half have been incredibly busy.  I've been swamped with problems at work, putting in a lot of extra time.  I've felt worn down, and tired and not even my regular perusal of 40K goodness on the web has been able to warm the cockles of my nerd heart.  But then the guys over at the Ultramarines The Movie site heard my cries of despair and released more concept art.

Now, this artwork isn't has impressively cool as the recent releases, but hey this round of artwork doesn't contain a Purity Seal to make me squeal with glee.  It does, however, have a great new view of the Landspeeder a couple new servitors, and Bolt Pistol - Severus:
You can see the entire gallery of concept art over at the official site

No comments:

Post a Comment