Wednesday, November 10, 2010

40K Neotube - 11/10/10

First let me apologize for the void that was last week's updates.  Several different real life issues crashed in on me in the middle of the week.  I had work issues, our area lost all telco based data and phone communication, my step-son left for the air force, and my wife was an emotional basket case because of it.

So to make up for it, I found a series of 3 movies that feature some of the bloodiest and best finishing moves from Dawn of War II.  I've gotten back into DoWII and Chaos Rising because some buddies picked it up recently when Steam offered the Gold Edition on sale.  I would have posted about it but I had no idea it was even happening.

After the jump watch a bunch of Xenos, Space Marines and Chaos Marines die bloody deaths...







No comments:

Post a Comment