Friday, November 19, 2010

40K Neotube - 11/18/10 Pre-Holiday Special

With Thanksgiving next weekend I will not be posting a 40K Neotube.  I have something lined up for early in the week, but beyond that I'm going to be busy getting ready for our first hosted Thanksgiving.

So to sate the masses...all 5 of you...let me post this new clip from the upcoming Ultramarines Movie that apparently hit the net yesterday.  You can see the clip after the jump, or check it out and some screen caps over at HeyUGuys.uk.

I'm not going to lie, it doesn't really show much, except some apparently unnatural looking walking by the Ultramarines.  I really hope the animation is worthy of what 40K deserves, and most of it looked good, but the walking didn't impress me.



To watch more, visit www.t5m.com

1 comment:

  1. yea... /agree on the walking... while its cool they are doing something... it still seems unpolished

    ReplyDelete