Monday, March 14, 2011

40K Neotube: The Voice Actors of Dawn of War II

So you might have noticed that 40K Neotube has gone from a weekly segment to an occasional one.  Sorry but after a while I just wasn't finding anything original, so for the time being I'm just going to pop this kind of thing up when a cool video comes my way.

Like this entry that Relic posted to YouTube today featuring the voice actors of Retribution. I happen to think that the voice work of the Dawn of War games is one of the standouts for the series (except maybe the narrator of Dark Crusade who is just a little too over the top).  So if you want to see who does what voices for the game, hit the jump and watch it.


3 comments:

  1. That is an excellent find! Very cool to see the faces that go with the voices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I thought it was pretty cool to see the faces with the voices. Of course none of the faces actually matched up with what I thought...but that's pretty standard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tyranid lady frightened and confused me. :)

    ReplyDelete