Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dawn of War II - Dread Rising

The battle against the Tyranid invasion has continued, much to the dismay of my unused paint brushes. But I successfully unlocked the Dreadnaught, and then upgraded him to be a Venerable Dreadnaught.

The thing is, I've gotten to the point where I always have the Force commander, always have Avitus and his Devastators and always have my Dreadnaught. So poor Thaddeus, Cyrus and Tarkus have to vie for the last remaining slot. Not that I'm complaining, because the Devastators and Dreadnaught kick some serious booty.

Now if things would just settle down so I could start playing DoW at lunch. Then I could paint at night again...that would be the best.

1 comment:

  1. I was doing the same Tarkus/Cyrus/Thaddeus dance too. On the good side, you don't have to feel TOO bad. If you take the side missions, there is plenty of time to get everybody up to the max level (20) before the ending mission, and in that mission, you get to USE everybody together so nobody gets left out.

    And yeah, get back to painting, slacker!

    ReplyDelete