Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Is Here

So if my posting rate goes down a bit, it's only because my days are filled with outdoor activities and what not.  I'm still painting my Nobz, and have made them customizable.  So that's taking time too.  I also have another (non 40K) project that I'm trying to get off the ground.  That's taking up a bunch of time too, but hopefully that will get kicked off and going and I can bring some attention back here.

Also, I have some gaming planned for June 17th/18th, so look for a battle report or two to come out of that.

So I'm not officially into my normal summer blog duldrums since I am laid off still and so have more time than usual, but I just figured I'd give fair warning that if I slow down the posts it's only because I'm a fat lazy bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment