Monday, March 9, 2009

A Portent of Doom

So last week I wrote this little blog post about the economy and gaming. And then 2 days later, the company I work for announced they were closing the plant in Jackson where I work in June.

So what does this mean for me? Well exactly what I said before. I am now officially not buying any new 40K stuff for the time being. I am forgoing Dawn of War II. I am not giving up on 40k. More than ever I need an outlet. But I am much less ambitious about the size of my army, and the units I want to get.

So long Stompa, my dream to own you has been put to bed for a while.

What does this mean for you? Not much. I'm still a babe in the woods learning the ins and outs of this game. I'm still gonna blog about it.

But now, the blog will have an improved formula with 20% more nihilistic bitching with each post.

No comments:

Post a Comment