Wednesday, June 23, 2010

40k Neotube - 6/23/10

I've been able to really focus on painting recently having finished the 10 Ork Boyz I was working on, working on the remaining AoBR Boyz I had bought separate, and looking at finally finishing those Stormboyz I've had sitting there.  I want to paint my Ork Trukk and Deff Dread, and other figures so I'm really working on finishing up what I have unfinished as far as Ork Boyz.  I also have my untouched AoBR that I got for Christmas to paint as well.  All that being said, the painting bug has bit me, and so I thought I'd share a painting tutorial.

Today it is painting flesh.

This actually doesn't help me since I paint Orks, but that doesn't mean I still can't glean helpful tips from this video...which is, of course, after the jump.



No comments:

Post a Comment