Wednesday, June 9, 2010

40K Neotube - 6/9/10

I have not had much time to paint in the last 3 months.  Between work issues, and home renovations, home repairs, and kids home from college, I've just been really busy.  So I'm looking forward to getting some painting done this weekend at my buddy Steve's paint and gaming party.  So in preparation, and because I'm itching to paint my Trukk and my Deff Dread, I found this cool video of a guy showing off his Battlewagon.  Had some neat ideas that I'm intrigued with, and I love what he did with the magnets.  So click through the jump, and enjoy.

Also, no usual pic because Google has caught whatever Twitter has today, and it won't let me upload images.  I swear it feels like the internet is just falling apart today.  Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.


No comments:

Post a Comment