Friday, April 22, 2011

Blog Roll Updates

I'm off to Georgia for Easter weekend.  I need to spend some time with the family, see the area my sister was last seen in, stuff like that.  Not as relaxing a trip as I would like, but it's something.

While I'm gone, take a look to the right, and scroll down.  My "Proud Member of the Following Blog and Wargaming Networks" widget is getting ridiculously long.  I've been added to both the gdmnw blogdex AND the Int'l House of Paincakes Blog Roll.  Both sites are pretty cool, and I recommend checking them out.  I also recommend visiting the other sites in that widget too.

Happy Easter everyone.  Enjoy your time with your families, your ham if you eat it, and use the holiday weekend as an excuse to paint, or game or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment