Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Catching Up On Chaos Rising

Looks like I missed some damn cool updates for Chaos Rising.  Thank god I'm not a professional blogger, because if I was, well I heard hara-kiri is only one of the most painful ways to die.


First up I missed the mid game multiplayer Chaos units.  With Bloodletters and Dreadnaughts and Plague Marines, the Chaos army is shaping up nicely.

Then there was the late game multiplayer Chaos units update.  The Predator looks cool, but The Great Unclean One is going to be awesome.

And then there were a couple videos that got released.  You can see those after the jump.




These both are interviews with some of the game designers.  The highlight of the first video is seeing the Ork Wierdboy in action.


The highlight of the second is seeing the Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment