Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Free Army List Form Updated

I'm not sure if you guys remember, but a couple weeks ago Games Workshop released a free pdf downloadable roster sheet to assist gamers in coming up with army lists.

At the time, since I haven't bought Army Builder, I commented that I liked the form, but wished it was designed to be filled out on the computer and printed.  Well my wish has been granted, by me.  I took the free form available from GW and added over 300 form fields to allow you to fill it out and print it legibly.  I also added in some automatic computing so that the point total will update with each unit/upgrade added.  You can get the updated roster form here.

I'm not sure if GW will appreciate the work I put into it, but really I know my penmanship sucks and I wanted to be able to read my army list.  Get it while you can, because if I'm asked to pull it I will immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment